No, unfortunately we do not sell US units and do not ship to the United States.
Simply remove any makeup you may be wearing. Connect the remote to your mask and then the power adapter to the remote. Plug the power adapter into a Surge Protector (not a wall outlet, power strip, or extension cord). You should then turn the power on and choose your time and color settings. Put on your mask and enjoy life!
We suggest 15-30 min a day for at least two weeks initially. From there, it's up to you to assess and determine how often.
Yes, you can download it HERE.
We always recommend that you consult with your physician or other qualified health care professional before using LED products or if you are seeking medical advice.
Anyone who is potentially sensitive to light should take caution before using LED products. For example, women who are pregnant, people with epilepsy, or people who are taking certain medications such as tetracycline, steroids, or cortisone injections (which may cause light sensitivity) should not use LED products, and must consult with their physician or healthcare provider.
Due to high demand, the DermaLight™ will arrive in 15-25 business days from the time you order with the current world situation. We may use warehouses in Canada, Europe, and Asia because demand has been so large!
Oops! We are sorry to hear this. Once your order has been placed, we are unable to manually add the discount or promotion retroactively. Please note that this discount may be used on your next order.
If you put the wrong shipping address, you need to email us immediately after the purchase (within 10 minutes). We cannot 100% guarantee that changes will go through. Please make sure you review your order before confirming your purchase.
If you request a cancellation of your order we cannot always 100% guarantee that it will be cancelled. We physically cannot cancel orders after 30 minutes of you placing your order. Please ensure you review your order before confirming your purchase.
- Our Refund Policy last 30 days from the time you receive the product. If 30 days have gone by since delivery, we unfortunately cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return/refund, you must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so our customer service team can help you as quickly as possible. Please include your order number, full name, email associated with the order, shipping address, and reason for return/refund.
- Your item must be in the same condition that you received it (i.e. not dirty, damaged, or missing parts). It must also be in the original packaging.
*Customers must cover their own shipping cost, and tracking must be included.
- Please Do Not "return to sender," as that is not our mailing address where returns are processed. Please email us and we will give you the specific facility you should return your product to in order to receive your refund.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds will be granted.
Refunds (if applicable)
If you are approved for a refund, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, as it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, please contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at hi@iDermaLight.com.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com.
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so our customer service team can help you as quickly as possible. Please include your order number, full name, shipping address, image of the product you received and issue with your order.